The following features contain the Fender Quad Reverb:
- 100-watts RMS power with 220-watts peak power for a great performance amplification.
- 4 specially designed 12" speaker for a strong response.
- Authentic build-in reverb and vibrato.
- 2 channels with separate controls and 2 instrument inputs.
- Master volume control lets you add any desired degree of distortion.
Features of the front panel:
- 2 channels: Normal and Vibrato.
- 4 instrument inputs, 2 for each channel.
- Separate "bright" switch for each channel.
- Separate Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass control for each channel.
- Reverb control in the vibrato channel.
- Vibrato speed and intensity controls.
- Master volume control.
Features of the back panel:
- Power on/off and standby on/off switch.
- Outputs for the speaker.
- Vibrato and reverb pedal inputs.
- In and output for the reverb.
Some more features:
- Heavy duty black vinyl covering.
- Specially selected acoustic grille cloth.
- Brushed aluminum control panel.
- Numerically graduated controls.
- Space for 10 tubes, optionally, it´s possible to add 6 more tubes.
- Height:31 1/2", length:26 1/2", width:11 1/2"
- Weight:89 3/4lbs
- Power requirements: 117 volts